For all those thinking I’ve gone missing for the longest of times, its just my thing of wanting to be a bear in my next life.. Somebody had sent this to me once and I can relate to it so well –
When you’re a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that. Before you hibernate, you’re supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.
When you’re a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you are sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.
If you’re a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.
If you’re a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat…
Yup, I’m gonna be a bear!
A gazillion blog-worthy happenings sped past in the while I’ve been hibernating.. some good stuff happening too.. things like being considered worthy of the nice matters award by the cheerful Dipali and my buddy Mona.
“This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people, good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!”
Thinking about all the good people that I want to pass this on to, it might look like Im going overboard with the long list.. so after much deliberation, I’ve come down to the 8 very special people who’ve made a difference.. I’m so glad, honored in fact that these amazing people are sharing their lives, thoughts and feelings through their blogs..Thanks for being there, thanks for being you
- Dipali – I just HAD to send this right back for all the motherly warmth and good feelings you exude
- Extiinct – chit chats with her are never a dull moment!! Found her through my stat counter for all the hits she was directing to my blogs, turns out we are from the same home town and now living in the same city away from home! The best part is, we’ve been to the same school in Karachi too.. its no wonder how we just got along at go!
- MM – there’s something about her that makes me smile every time I think I can call her my friend!
- Parul – you can never leave her blog without stocking up on your share of cheery good feelings for the day!
- Mona is a darling 😀 and gem of a friend I found at a time when I was as friendless as it gets.. Hope you know how much I treasure our friendship!
- Sara for the way she reaches out and touches your heart with all the amazing stuff she writes..
- Maryam now she’s another sweet heart that inspires nothing but good feelings!
- Rads – im SO hooked on to her blogs!